CHILL & GRILL Catamaran Sunset Sail
One of the most popular tours on Bonaire: CHILL & GRILL on our catamaran! Enjoy guided snorkeling with our certified snorkel guides, time to relax on board with a cold drink in hand, and a tasty 4-course dinner during sunset!
What to expect:
Book in advance to guarantee your spot and arrive on time to check-in. Once you’ve arrived at our private pier ready to embark, we will take it from there! Here’s your itinarary for a great afternoon on the water:
- At 2pm our captain and crew welcome you on board the catamaran (during Summer months, departure time is scheduled to be 2:30pm because we would not want you to miss Bonaire’s stunning sunset!)
- A short welcome and safety briefing is given before setting sail and start serving you cold drinks
- Relax in the nets up front or in de shade in the back, there is plenty of space on our 40ft and 44ft catamaran!
- Enjoy incredible views of Bonaire and Klein Bonaire as we head towards one of our favorite snorkel spots
- Get ready to explore the most beautiful reef you have ever seen during our guided snorkeling tour. Free use of our premium snorkel gear such as masks, snorkel and fins. We have snorkeling vests and swimming noodles available if needed
- Nothing better than sweet fruits after an epic snorkel tour in clear salty sea water
- Relax, you’re on Bonaire! No need to rush. We will slowly set sail again to find a beautiful sheltered spot and treat you with a 4-course dinner prepared on our on-board grill
- What is better than dessert on a catamaran? Dessert on a catamaran during sunset!!!
- Time flies when you are having fun. At 7pm, our captain docks the catamaran back at our pier, and the crew will help you get off the boat. Hoping to welcome you back on board again!