SAIL & DIVE Catamaran Tour
The ultimate and most sustainable boat dive experience on Bonaire! A MUST DO for every certified diver visiting Bonaire! Let us spoil you with a fully customized catamaran sailing and diving day excursion. Step onboard our Lagoon 440 “FLY AWAY”, and enjoy the luxury of catamaran sailing, two guided dives, and lunch & dinner with cold drinks!
What to expect during a SAIL & DIVE?
Whether you are a diver or not, this tour is suitable for everyone age 13 and up! Divers get to make two dives, dive tanks (air or Nitrox) included, and while they are deep down, the non-divers can opt for a guided snorkeling tour or just take a plunge and relax.
With this tour, we are taking boat dives on Bonaire to the next level. Enjoy the luxury and comfort of a catamaran, including friendly service of ice cold drinks and lunch + dinner, while getting two beautiful dives on the reefs of Klein Bonaire and Bonaire in. Let us know where you would like to go! We will take into account your preferences of dive spots. The captain will then decide if conditions allow for a great dive there!
The tour starts at 11:00 in the morning. We will get one dive / snorkel session in before our crew prepares a delicious lunch. Enjoy some time to decompress with ice cold drinks while we set sail to the next dive spot. And remember, we are on Bonaire so the only thing you have to do is relax!
During your second guided dive, our captain and crew has already started preparing your 4-course dinner. Rinse off the salt with our outdoor fresh water shower on board before your get comfortable to enjoy dinner during sunset.
What is included?
- 8-hour catamaran sail trip from 11:00 am until 7:00 pm
- Certified divers get two tanks and two guided dives
- Snorkelers can enjoy a guided snorkel tour during the first dive
- Premium open bar with sodas/pop, beers, wines and prosecco
- Lunch and 4-course BBQ dinner
- Use of snorkel sets and fins
Please bring your own:
- Sunscreen / sun protection (the catamaran has places with shade)
- Dive gear if you have your own gear, you can also rent your gear with AB-Dive. Please indicate that you would like to rent gear when making your reservation
- All users of the Bonaire Marine Park (the waters surrounding Bonaire) are required by law to pay the Bonaire Nature Fee from STINAPA: https://stinapa.bonairenaturefee.org/. If you haven’t already, please acquire the Nature Tag for every passenger before your tour.
READY TO DIVE IN? CHECK AVAILABLE DATES BELOW
Who we work with
The SAIL & DIVE Catamaran Tour is a cooperation with AB-Dive, a full service dive center on Bonaire that operates 100% on solar power and provides sustainably filled dive tanks. And that is how we like it!
The perfect sustainable dive trip, a solar powered dive center working together with the boats that are powered by the wind!
Click the button below to read more about AB-Dive.